|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (82 days ago)|
- Desirable Riverside Development
- Short walk to the city centre
- Light and spacious accomodation
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- EPC Rating C
- Allocated Parking
- £1,000 inclusive of utility bills
Riverside walks, theatre trips, fine dining, historic archietecture, art galleries and fascinating shops all on your doorstep. Sound appealing? This apartment could be for you!
Postern Close forms part of the Bishop's Wharf riverside development. Located just outside the city walls, a 5 minute stroll along the river will deliver you to all of the sights and attractions York has to offer. The fascinating selection of independent retailers and cafes that line Bishopthorpe Road can also be found within a few minutes of leaving the apartment. The train station is a 15 minute walk. The beauty of this location is that whilst York's nightlife and transport links are easily accesible, its cul de sac riverside position ensures that it provides a peaceful haven away from the hustle and bustle.
The light and spacious apartment is well presented and fully furnished so ready to move straight in. The open plan living area offers a pleasant outlook over the central square and is furnished with 2 sofas, LCD television, dining table and chairs.
The modern white gloss kitchen includes an electric oven and hob, microwave, integrated fridge freezer and washer dryer. It will also include all kitchenware.
The double bedroom is equipped with built in wardrobes and drawers a double divan bed and wall mounted LCD Television.
A modern bathroom incorporates a 3 piece suite and mains shower over the bath and vanity unit.
A parking space is allocated to the apartment and is located directly behind the building.
Likely to appeal to single professional people or professional couples who require access to the city centre for work and play.
£1,000 pcm inclusive of utility bills.
Please register you interest with William H Brown Lettings York on 01904658502
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62876702.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0832L4423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, York - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.