|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (594 days ago)|
- Detached & Extended Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Elevated Site - Road Adjacent To Open Fields & Bridal Path
- Lounge With Double Doors
- Dining Kitchen With A Host Of Appliances
- Good Sized Bathroom With Separate Shower Enclosure
- Long Drive To Detached Garage
- Low Maintenance Gardens (Rear Enjoys A Sunny Aspect)
- Available To Rent Now On An Unfurnished Basis
- No Smokers Or DSS
- Bond £725
Occupying an elevated site on a road that is adjacent to open fields and a bridal path, an Extended Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow offfering deceptively spacious living accommodation with features to include gas central heating, double glazing, lounge with patio doors, dining kitchen with a host of appliances (washing machine, condenser dryer, dual fuel range and integrated fridge/freezer), bathroom with white three piece suite and separate shower enclosure, long drive to detached garage and low maintenance gardens to the front and rear, the rear is of a generous size and enjoys a sunny aspect.
Convenient access to local services and hill walks.
The property is offered furnished and available to rent from early to mid-November. No DSS or smokers. Bond £725.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET160139_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.