|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (53 days ago)|
- Split level
- Separate kitchen
- Two double bedrooms with built in storage
- Modern semi tiled bathroom
- Conveniently located for a choice of bus routes for easy access to Brixton, Balham and surrounding areas
- Short distance to Streatham Hill Rail station (via London Victoria)
- Communal Garden
An exceptionally spacious and thoughtfully arranged two double bedroom flat located in a period conversion in the popular area of Brixton Hill. Arranged over the first and second floors, the reception room with dining area is on the first floor with the bedrooms and bathroom located on the second floor. Both bedrooms can comfortably hold a double bed and have the added benefit of built in storage. There is also a large and well maintained communal garden to the rear of the property for use of the residents. Located just off Brixton Hill the accommodation is centrally located for easy access to a choice of nearby and sought after locations such as Brixton, Streatham Hill, Clapham and Balham. Also located within moments of all of the local amenities which includes a choice of local supermarkets and an ever expanding list of popular cafés, bars and restaurants.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P138620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Streatham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.