|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (57 days ago)|
- New to the market
- First floor apartment
- Modern and neutral throughout
- Walking distance to town centre
- Close to commuting links
- Local amenities on doorstep
- Full double glazing
- Early viewing essential
- Available immediately
- Call today to book your viewing
NEW to the market!
Early viewing is absolutely essential on this refurbished apartment that is ideally located on the first floor in this quiet residential area of the Milehouse.
Located above a newsagents with its own private entrance the property is conveniently located for access to the town centre and commuting links and has local amenities literally on the doorstep.
The property itself has been finished and presented to a high standard and comprises as follows;
Good sized lounge / diner with large window that allows in plenty of natural light
Modern fitted kitchen with space for all appliances
Modern fitted bathroom with attractive white suite and shower over the bath
Double bedroom, with fresh neutral décor
Further smaller room which would be an ideal office or dressing room
Additional benefits include allocated off road parking and UPVC double glazing
Early viewing is essential, so please call the friendly team today on 01782 617343 to book your viewing now!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101687015181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.