|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 January 2017 (99 days ago)|
- Double bedroom, shower room, cloakroom
- Living room with beams and stable door
- Good size kitchen/breakfast room with appliances
- Off-road parking and gravelled outside area
- Local facilities at Cropredy (approx 1 mile away)
- Short drive to Banbury town, railway station and M40 J11
Full descriptionAttractive single storey stone built annexe next to the owners home. Furnished to a high standard. Rent includes all utility bills (except telephone and broadband). Available for a single person.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P103363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Banbury .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.