|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (506 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathroom
- Private balcony with river views
- Underground valet parking
- Harrods Concierge Service
- Communal gym
- Comfort cooling and home hub
- Energy rating: B
A rare opportunity to acquire an ultra-modern two bedroom river side apartment in Central London’s only North Bank development.
This brand new two bedroom apartment is the perfect home for a tech enthusiast with home hub controlling music, lighting, heating & comfort cooling as well as the latest kitchen appliances such as an inbuilt toaster to the kitchen counter. Comprising two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to master, large open plan living space with wooden flooring, private balcony with stunning river views, en-suite to master and separate family bathroom.
The development itself offers underground valet parking, Harrods Concierge service, brand new communal gym, outdoor communal area with river views and café.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P122339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.