|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (545 days ago)|
- Large four bedroomed detatched house with large gardens front and rear
- Oil fired central heating
- Single Garage
- EPC Rating D
- Admin fees apply - see particulars for details
- Short term six months only
The property consists of three reception rooms on the ground floor: Hall, large kitchen, utility and storage.
First floor: Four large bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Large gardens front and rear.
TERMS OF THE TENANCY
The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a period of 6 months.
Rent will be payable monthly in advance at £900.00 per calendar month by standing order.
A deposit of £1,600 will be held by Savills as Stakeholder in a non-interest bearing account and registered with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. It will be returnable on termination, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions of the agreement.
The tenant will be liable for all other outgoings not included in the rent, which are demanded on the property during the term.
The non-refundable arrangement fee to be paid by the tenant is £180.00 (£150 + VAT) plus a credit reference charge of £36 (£30 + VAT) per adult applicant. Plus £36 (£30 + VAT) per guarantor.
No pets unless approved by the landlord in writing beforehand. If approval is given the landlord may request a higher deposit.
By appointment - contact Charles Richardson on 01904 756300
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RS13584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Rural Lettings, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.