|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (108 days ago)|
- 4/5 bedroom detached house
- Close proximity to Bath and Bristol
- Quiet cul de sac
- Long term let preferred
- Pets considered with landlord's permission only
- Farrington Gurney
- Call for more details and to book a viewing
- Open Fireplace
- Three receptions
- En-suite to master
Debbie Fortune estate agents are pleased to offer this versatile, 4/5 bedroom detached house, situated in a quiet cul de sac, in Farrington Gurney within close proximity to Bath and Bristol.
The property will be available 8th December 2017
with 3 receptions, an open fireplace, enclosed gardens and a garage, an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62887117.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100872006518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Debbie Fortune Estate Agents, Backwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.