|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (390 days ago)|
- Short term lets available at a premium
- Fully furnished
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Minutes from Canary Wharf Station and South Quay DLR
- Built in Wardrobes in the bedroom
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Secure fob entry into the development
- 24h concierge
- Onsite gym and sauna
1 bed Flat located in the sought-after Millennium Harbour development with beautiful communal gardens, 24hr concierge as well as benefiting from being a secure gated development with resident's gym and secure allocated parking. Walking Distance to Canary Wharf and South Quay station.
The property is in great condition with a fully fitted open plan kitchen, good sized double bedroom and three piece bathroom. The apartment comes fully furnished and is available NOW!!!
If you would be interested in viewing the property give us a call on 02075113737.
SHORT TERM STAYS ARE AVAILABLE AT A PREMIUM
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 20263468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sold & Let, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.