|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (405 days ago)|
- This commanding home boasts a large entrance hall with cloaks hanging room space
- A downstairs fully tiled wc with wash hand basin and wall mounted sensor light mirror
- Generously sized study
- Custom wooden glass panel double doors leading through to a grand living area with gloss marble tiled floor
- Underfloor heating throughout the entire ground floor
- Fantastic kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage, solid granite work surfaces and integrated high quality appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, double oven and grill, 6 ring hob and...
- Bi-fold doors lead out a large patio area with a stunning gas operated fire pit, the remainder of the garden being lawned
- Brand new cream coloured carpets run up the stairs and along the landing
- Master bedroom with wood laminate flooring and inset LED lighting to ceiling, superb en-suite fully tiled shower room with wash hand basin and low level wc
- Three further bedrooms all with wood laminate flooring and inset LED lighting to ceilings
Available unfurnished - Christies are delighted to offer this highly impressive newly refurbished four bedroom semi-detached family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Worcester Park, this wonderful home has been decorated in a bright neutral colour throughout with an excellent overall quality finish, highly recommended for viewing
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62889287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 7284960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.