|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (20 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 313312
Property Reference: 313312.
- Three double bedrooms
- Loft extension
- Two receptions or one extra bedroom/study/playroom
- On-street parking
- Close to transport links, shops, schools, bars and restaurants
Front aspect door and door to reception room.
Reception/ bedroom/ study 14 feet 1 x 12 feet 10 (4.30 metres x 3.92 metres)
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator with cover, laminate flooring, telephone point, door to inner hall and electric fireplace.
Stairs to first floor, laminate floor and door to reception two.
Reception two 13 feet 11 x 11 feet 4 (4.26 metres x 3.46 metres)
Access to kitchen, radiator with cover, power points, laminate floor, built-in cupboard and space for fridge/freezer.
Kitchen 12 feet 6 x 7 feet 5 (3.82 metres x 2.28 metres)
Rear aspect double glazed patio door, rear aspect double glazed window, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps, selection of wall and base level units, fitted extractor fan, space for cooker and washing machine, part tiled walls and power points.
First floor landing
Doors to rooms, radiator with cover, power points and stairs to loft room.
Loft room/bedroom one - 17 feet 0 x 14 feet 0 (5.44 metres x 4.29 metres)
Two front aspect Velux windows, rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, power points and built in low-level storage.
Bedroom two 12 feet 10 x 7 feet 6 (3.93 metres x 2.29 metres)
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, power points, laminate floor and built-in cupboard.
Bedroom three 11 feet 3 x 8 feet 1 (3.43 metres x 2.48 metres)
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, power points, built-in cupboard, laminate floor and telephone point.
Rear aspect double glazed frosted window, cabinet wash basin with mixer taps, low-level WC, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, tiled walls and floor and built-in storage cupboard.
Patio area, shingled area, raised flower and shrub beds, timber shed and rear access via gate.
Please note that all measurements and distances are approximate and should not be relied upon.
- DSS accepted
- No smokers
- No pets
- 12 months minimum tenancy
- 1550 deposit required
- References will be required
- Will accept short or long term tenants
- Unfurnished except for white goods
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,550.00 per month (£357.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,550.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 02 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 313312
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62890048.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31331224112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.