|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (592 days ago)|
- 2 BED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- NEW KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- NEW DECOR & CARPETS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- SMALL MANAGEABLE LAWN TO FRONT
- LARGE FENCED YARD WITH STORAGE TO REAR & SIDE
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
- NO PETS
BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED to the HIGHEST STANDARD and boasting NEW KITCHEN, NEW BATHROOM, new décor and new carpets this STYLISH AND ELEGANT South-West facing ground floor apartment further benefits from GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC double glazing, OFF ROAD PARKING, small manageable lawn to front, large fenced yard with storage to side and shrub garden to rear.
The property very briefly:
SITTING ROOM (13' 6" x 11' 4") with front aspect.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN (9' 6" x 9' 0") with New Range of wall/base units, Breakfast bar, Oven, hob, washing machine, and fridge.
INNER HALLWAY with shelved storage cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE (10' 6" x 8' 6") with front aspect, mirror fronted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO (9' 6" x 6' 10") with rear aspect.
BATHROOM Brand new modern 3 piece with shower over
OUTSIDE Off road parking, small manageable lawn to front, large fenced yard and storage to side and shrub garden to rear.
Surrounded by rolling hills and dry stone walls, Hellifield nestles on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park and is and is served by a good variety of local amenities including every day shops, garage, café, sub-Post Office, public house, a Church, primary school, village hall, railway station and a bus service. Towns of Settle and Skipton are a short drive away.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62891165.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Skipton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.