|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (368 days ago)|
- 3 months rent 1/2 price to pay for redecorating costs!
- Great Location In Kingston Park
- Driveway with Garage
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Spacious Family Home
- Next to Kingston Park Shops
- Minutes to the Metro Line
- Quite Family Estate
- Call now to arrange a viewing
Minutes to A1 North and South bound, and access to the Newcastle Metro Line at Kingston Park for access to the City Centre and bus links to city run regularly as well.
Beaminister Way is a nice quite family estate in Kingston Park, the house itself has a driveway with garage front and rear gardens.
There is a downstairs WC, large lounge dining room leading off to the modern kitchen complete with appliances. There is a sun room off the dining room overlooking the rear garden, perfect to sit and relax in.
On the first floor you have the main bathroom with a white suite and shower over the bath. There are four bedrooms all good size doubles with bedroom one and two with built in wardrobes.
Lovely location of this home, the decor is uniquly decorated and in need of the right tenant to make this a home.
Call now to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000329122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Gosforth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.