|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (405 days ago)|
- 2nd Floor Newly Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Secure Enrty-Phone System, Gas Central Heating, Double-Glazing
- Spacious Entrance Hallway with Large Storage Cupboard
- Spacious Newly Furnished & Carpeted Family Lounge with Dining Area
- Modern Fully Equipped Kitchen with All New Appliances (Gas Cooker)
- Newly Furnished & Carpeted Master Bedroom
- Spacious 2nd Bedroom Newly Carpeted
- Family Bathroom with Bath & Wall Mounted Shower, Separate W/C
- Very Close Proximity to Osterley Tube & Isleworth Main Line Stations
Delightful 2nd floor 2 bedroom apartment which has just been completely refurbished and re-carpeted, located just off Thornbury Road within close proximity to Osterley Tube Station and Isleworth Main line Stations. In brief the property features: spacious newly carpeted entrance hallway with storage cupboard, large newly carpeted and furnished family lounge with dining area, modern fitted kitchen with all new appliances, newly furnished and carpeted master bedroom, newly carpeted bedroom 2 with 3 door sliding wardrobe, modern family bathroom with bath and wall mounted shower, separate W/C, Gas Central Heating, Double-Glazing, available 2nd January 2017.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62894972.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STH1000172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Hunter Ltd, Osterley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.