|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (144 days ago)|
- Semi detached house with picturesque frontage
- Bright reception room with access to the garden
- Separate kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Spacious loft conversion offering en suite master bedroom
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- Sleek and stylish family bathroom
- Large south facing garden
- Close proximity to Bromley centre
Full descriptionLONG LET. Situated on a gated residential estate, this charming three bedroom house benefits from bright and stylish interiors well arranged over three spacious floors.
This property benefits from a peaceful location with a close proximity to the picturesque Bromley Common. For an array of amenities, Bromley town centre is easily accessible while Bromley South Station offers great links into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Bromley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.