|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (556 days ago)|
- Spacious reception room with bay-fronted windows
- Well proportioned living accommodation
- Chic, tiled bathroom
- Generous kitchen opening into the dining room
- French doors into rear conservatory
- Well presented private garden
- Excellent location off Plough Lane
LONG LET. A bright, recently refurbished two bedroom house, arranged over two floors, benefiting from two double bedrooms, eat-in kitchen opening into the conservatory and a private garden.
Copper Mill Lane is located just off Plough Lane, close to the local amenities of Haydons Road and is within easy reach of the shopping and entertainment amenities of Wimbledon town centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.