|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (113 days ago)|
- LARGE ENTRANCE HALL WITH CLOAKROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/FAMILY ROOM
- LIVING ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM AND BOOT ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS WITH -EN-SUITES
- BEDROOM FOUR AND FIVE SERVED BY FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARAGE * OFFICE SPACE
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS * LOTS OF PARKING
- PRIVATE GATED COMMUNITY IN PRESTIGIOUS LOCATION
Delightful family home in excellent condition with impressive grounds located within a private and prestigious road in the leafy suburb of Esher. Exceptional location for outstanding local and well known schools as well as being close to routes to the main transport links to London, the South, Heathrow and Gatwick. The property provides accommodation that would suit tenants preferring more ground floor space, with two bedrooms and two en-suite's downstairs and the remaining three bedrooms upstairs. Available end January 2018.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62895784.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27441072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Catling & Co, Surrey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.