|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (567 days ago)|
City Residential are delighted to offer this one bedroom fully furnsihed apartment conveniently located on Mount Pleasant, the development is ideal for the those studying or working at the universities and hospitals. The apartments are being offered with fully fitted kitchens and bathrooms, larger than average bedrooms and secure entry access. EPC C EPC Rating = C
The costs involved in moving into a property are as follows:
A deposit of one and a half months' rental (to be held in a Government approved scheme)
One month's rent, payable in advance on the day of moving in or prior to moving in.
Our administration fee (subject to VAT) is calculated as follows:
* Up to two tenants: £230.00.
* An additional £70.00 per applicant thereafter.
* Guarantor referencing fee: £50.00 per guarantor.
* The reservation fee is non-refundable if you withdraw your application or your references prove unsatisfactory. Your reservation fee will be refunded should the landlord not proceed for reasons other than those above.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62895863.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000000187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Residential, Liverpool Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.