|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (40 days ago)|
- Well Presented Two Double Bedroom Terrace House
- Some New Carpeting & Newly Decorated Throughout
- Modern Ground Floor Bathroom Wth Shower
- Fitted Kitchen With Oven & Hob
- Lounge Opening To A Dining Area
- Linthorpe Village/Bus Services Within Easy Reach
- Reasonably Priced - Viewing Recommended
- Offered Unfurnished & Available To Rent Now
- Pets Considered (Subject To Pet Bond)
- No Smokers Or DSS. Bond £550
REDUCED APPLICATION FEE !!!!!! A Deceptively Spacious Two Double Bedroom Terrace House Well Presented Throughout & Within Easy Reach Of Linthorpe Village And A Wide Range Of Services. Available To Rent Now Unfurnished. Pets Considered, also DSS condidered with a suitable guarantor, no smokers. Bond £550.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET170152_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.