|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (569 days ago)|
- One bedroom apartment
- Second floor
- Period conversion
- Separate kitchen
- Laminate floors throughout
- EPC - C
- Close to amenities of Notting Hill Gate
- Kensington Gardens close by
- Sorry, no pets
- Closest station - Notting Hill Gate
A bright, spacious and well presented one double bedroom furnished flat to let on the second floor of a Victorian period building just off Notting Hill Gate.
The property is entered via a small entrance hallway from which all rooms are accessed and comprises a good size west facing reception room at the front of the property, a good size double bedrooms with storage facing the rear of the property. The kitchen is separate with a washing machine, and the modern bathroom has a shower over bath. The flat is neutrally decorated throughout and also has access to communal gardens and would be ideal for professional sharers.
The flat is ideally situated close to the many shops, bars, restaurants and other amenities of Notting Hill Gate and the nearby Portobello Road. Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park and Holland Park are also nearby. The closest underground station is Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle lines). EPC - C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62900345.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ASP_219378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Notting Hill Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.