|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (354 days ago)|
- Refurbished Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Convenient For Village Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room With Wood Burner
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage In A Nearby Block
- Council Tax Band B
Recently refurbished 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow with a garage in a nearby block. Situated convenient for the village amenities the accommodation briefly comprises hallway, living room with wood burner, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. There are gardens to the front and rear and a pedestrian gate providing access to the garage. Available Now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62905529.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HON160211_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys Property Rentals, Honiton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.