|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (535 days ago)|
- Four bedroom house boasting amazing views over valley
- Close to Shortlands station and amenities of Bromley
- Fabulous reception room with ample dining space
- Outstanding master bedroom with beautiful en suite bathroom
- Benefits from three further double bedrooms
- Large garden with terraced patio area and mature shrubs
- Fantastic balcony and garage
- Both house and garden are secluded and sheltered from road
SHORT LET. A stunning, detached four bedroom house finished to a high standard, boasting a fantastic reception/dining room and a superb master bedroom with a brilliant balcony and an elegant en suite bathroom.
Purple Haze benefits from being situated on a quiet residential road near to the centre of Bromley and offers great access to Shortlands Rail station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Bromley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.