|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (419 days ago)|
- Lovely airy 2 bedroom flat within small block
- Mins walk from Gospel Oak,Kentish Town&Tufnell Park stations
- Stone's throw from Hampstead Heath and Parliament Hill
- Camden Market, shops and other amenities close by
Benefits of this property include -
1)2 large bedrooms;
2)Tube stations walking distance away so ideal for commuters
3)Large reception, separate kitchen which includes stainless steel appliances. The flat is double glazed with gas central heating.
4)Large flat with airy feel
5)Stone’s throw from Hampstead Heath and Parliament with its stunning views and benefits of the running track, lido and tennis courts on your door step. Camden Market and other local amenities walking distance
6)The flat forms part of a private block of just 4 flats. The block itself is a Grade II listed block so retains its original charm but benefits from having been recently refurbished
7)Parking available with permit application
8)Available immediately and ready to move into
Property reference: IATA8613
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62911961.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.