|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (550 days ago)|
- Spacious Lower Ground Floor Apartment in Period Building
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Reception, Kitchen
- Original Parquet Floors, High Ceilings
- Situated in Premier Road in the Heart of Hampstead Village, Short Walk to the Shops/Restaurants
A lovely bright and spacious lower ground floor apartment in this Edwardian building situated in the heart of Hampstead Village which has been recently decorated, boasting parquet floors in the reception room with ornamental fire place and high ceilings. Accommodation comprises reception room and dining area, fully fitted kitchen with granite work tops, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes over looking the atrium, large family bathroom. Sole Agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62912432.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL110272_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.