|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (108 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 281993
Property Reference: 281993.
Reduced, Still Available, Fab 2 bed house with Garage and Conservatory in Trendy SE19 Triangle £1440
Fantastic 2 bed house with conservatory in SE19. Partly furnished. Newly refurbished with all new appliances. Luxury bathroom with shower, separate fully fitted kitchen, wooden flooring, conservatory and garage. Situated in the popular triangle area of Crystal Palace on the high street with immediate access to array of Boutiques, Bars and Restaurants. Excellent transport links with Crystal Palace and Gipsy Hill National Rail and Underground trains to central London and Shoreditch. For those that prefer buses Crystal Palace has a whole bus station full of routes to choose from - including the 3 direct to Oxford Circus which is also a night bus.
There is free on street parking/or resident allocated space outside the property
Ideal for Professional Tennant's/couples, Usual References and 6 Weeks Holding deposit required. No Pets, No DSS, Non smokers preferred
No Agency Fees. First to see will rent . Price negotiable. No other agents
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,440.00 per month (£332.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,160.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 27 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 281993
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62916664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28199311092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.