|Added on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (49 days ago)|
- 6 MONTHS TENANCY! Two Bedroom Terraced Property
- One Reception Room, Kitchen, Main Bathroom
- Double Glazed Window and Gas Central Heating
- Town Centre Property with Parking
- Parking Rear Garden EPC E
SHORT TERM! 6 MONTHS TENANCY! We are delighted to bring to the market this lovely two bedroom mid terrace property in the sought after location of Ormskirk, within walking distance to the town centre makes the perfect home for a first time buyer or investor looking to make a good investment yield. The property is close to local amenities and walking distance to Edge Hill University.
The accommodation comprises spacious open plan lounge through to dining area. The kitchen is to the rear with a utility room looking out onto a good size rear garden.
To the first floor there are two good size bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
We would highly recommend viewing to appreciate the accommodation on offer, call the office today to book your viewing and avoid missing out.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62918413.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 160987R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Ormskirk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.