|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (568 days ago)|
- Fully Furnished
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double glazing
- Close to public transport
- Close to local shops
- Modern Decor
HOUSE SHARE IN BRACKNELL***ONLY £200 DEPOSIT***
Newly refurbished, premium accommodation in Bracknell. This room is a large double room. Situated in a modern, clean, professional house.
This bright and spacious large double room is within a shared house in Bracknell **AVAILABLE 1ST DECEMBER**.
The property is extremely well presented and is close to local shops. The room comes with:
- COMMUNAL KITCHEN, LIVING AND GARDEN AREA
- SUPERIOR STANDARD OF ROOM
- MIRRORED WARDROBE
- CHEST OF DRAWERS, TABLE AND BEDSIDE
- FREE HI SPEED BROADBAND
- TV POINT IN ROOM
- TWO BATHROOMS (1 SHOWER, 1 BATH/SHOWER)
- PROFESSIONAL CLEANER
- FREE PARKING
- 6 MONTH TENANCY minimum
- NO COUPLES
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
* There is an option to rent a separate garage - further details upon request.
The rental figures mentioned include all of the utility bills.
Just a few minutes walk from local shops with excellent bus service and great links to M4 & M3, Ascot, Windsor, Wokingham, Maidenhead and Reading.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.