|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (405 days ago)|
- A well presented one bedroom
- Lower ground floor flat
- Set within a stunning period conversion
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Bright reception room
- Modern open plan kitchen
- Well proportioned bedroom
A one bedroom apartment set on the lower ground floor to the rear of a newly converted conversion. Rent Inclusive of Council Tax.
The property is neutrally decorated throughout and conveniently located within 0.1 miles of St Johns Wood tube station.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.