|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (80 days ago)|
- Three Bedrooms
- Cottage Style Property
- Close to Train Station
- Great for Amenities
- Energy Rating D
- Dining Room and Kitchen
***UP TO FOUR WEEKS FREE RENT*** THIS PROPERTY HAS LOTS OF CHARACTER AND CANALSIDE VIEWS! Viewing is essential to appreciate it. It is ideal for access to a range of amenities and perfect for the train station. Facilities in the area range from shops, bars, cafes, beauty and much more. If you have to commute to Rotherham or Doncaster then the bus routes are also close by. Low maintenance both inside and out. Don't miss this one call now to register your interest.
***UP TO FOUR WEEKS FREE RENT AND REDUCED FEE'S FOR A NOVEMBER MOVE IN*** Enter the property into the long entrance hallway leading to the the other rooms. Head into the dining room and kitchen, beautifully designed with stone walls and tiled floor, with the kitchen area painted walls and tiled floor. There is a range of wall and base units in light colour wood and matching worktop and splash back tiles. Into the spacious lounge with views to the canal, with brown carpet and neutral paintwork. The focal point being the open style fire place and surround. Upstairs are three bedrooms with neutral decor and carpet. The bathroom has a white suite with tiles and seperate shower cubicle. Externally the property has parking to the rear.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62920424.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4379E3429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mexborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.