|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (562 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished with Modern Fixtures & Fittings
- All Inclusive of Bills - Utilities, Broadband & Council Tax
- Ideally Situated for Jaguar Landrover
- Professional House Share
- Communal Kitchen / Dining Area
- Communal Lounge with TV
DESCRIPTION Situated in a quiet location close to local amenities and Jaguar Land Rover is a short distance away, making this property an ideal location for working professionals.
The property itself has been newly renovated to a high standard and has modern fixtures and fittings. The modern kitchen is fitted with a washing machine, fridge freezer, oven, hob, extractor fan and TV. The property also benefits from a small, private garden - perfect for BBQ`s and summer evenings.
All utility bills, council tax and unlimited high speed broad band are included. Must be viewed, contact us today to arrange a viewing!
**Agency Admin Fees Apply**
£220 Admin Fee.
£30 Reference fee for 1st Tenant.
£70 for each Guarantor and Additional Tenants.
**Required Documents to Rent this Property (We can be flexible)**
-2 Forms of I.D.
-Proof of Address.
-Bank Statements for Standing Order.
-Wage Slips (If Working).
-National Insurance Card / Proof.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62920478.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102449000169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homemaker Properties, Coventry - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.