|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 December 2016 (178 days ago)|
- Very Large Five Bedroom Townhouse
- Walking Distance Of Serpentine Green
- Versatile Accomodation With 5th Bedroom/Study
- Large master Bedroom With En Suite
- Very Spacious Living Room
- Very Large Kitchen Diner With Appliances
- Shower Room, En Suite And Family Bathroom
- Large Room Sizes
- Garage And Secure Off Road Parking
- uPVC Double Glazing
This impressively large 5 bed townhouse is located in an ideal location for access to Hampton's numerous amenities and has great access to major road links, including the A1(M) and A15. The house is a simple drive to Peterborough City Centre and Train Station and is within walking distance of Serpentine Green and all that has to offer.
The property offers very generous accommodation with large rooms, in particular a very generous kitchen diner with appliances, and is in excellent cosmetic condition. The property is ideal for a large family or for working sharers looking to get away from room lets.
Viewing is a must to appreciate the scale of this wonderful home. Call Connells on 01733 240043 today to organise to see the house before it goes.
This particularly large 5 bedroom townhouse is located within walking distance of Serpentine Green Shopping Centre and has easy access to major road links and Peterborough City Centre.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and full gas central heating, has 5 good size bedrooms (including a very large master bedroom), a large kitchen diner with built in appliances, a spacious lounge to the first floor, a ground floor cloakroom, 2 shower rooms to the first floor (including an en suite to the master), a bathroom with shower over the bath to the second floor, an enclosed rear garden, and a garage in a block to the rear with parking space in front.
The entrance hall has laminate flooring and stairs to the first floor and has a door to a very large kitchen diner fitted with an attractive range of modern units and work surfaces and with built in electric double oven, fitted five ring gas hob with extractor over, a built in washing machine, integral dishwasher, integral fridge freezer, and an archway to a rear lobby with door to the rear garden and door to a ground floor cloakroom fitted with white 2 piece suite and tiled flooring.
The first floor landing has access to 2 good size bedrooms and a very large lounge with French doors to a Juliet balcony. There is also a large shower room fitted with a modern 3 piece suite, including a double shower cubicle, and with tiled flooring.
The second floor landing has access to a very large master bedroom fitted with a large wardrobe with hanging rails and storage, and the bedroom has French doors to a Juliet balcony. There is an en suite shower room off the master bedroom which is fitted with white 3 piece suite, including a tiled shower, cubicle and has tiled floor. There are also 2 further good sized bedrooms off the 2nd floor landing, as well as a modern bathroom fitted with a white 3 piece suite including a shower and screen over the bath.
Outside to the rear is an enclosed garden with lawn, patio and gated rear access leading to a secure parking area with a garage in a block with parking space in front. To the front there are also additional off road parking bays available for communal use.
The property is an excellent size and is ideal for a large family or those wanting plenty of space in a convenient location. Viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by calling Connells on 01733 240043.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62920997.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1122L1503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.