|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (333 days ago)|
- 0.1 miles from Vauxhall Station
- Extremely Well-Presented / Spacious Living Room
- Highly Sought After Development
- 24 hour Concierge
- Juliette Balcony
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- On Site Gym
LIFE Residential are pleased to present this two bedroom property in the St George Wharf Development. Situated on the 6th floor, this well presented two double bedroom apartment in Admiral House, St George Wharf, includes a bright and spacious reception room as well as ample-sized bedrooms, and a fantastic amount of storage space. Furthermore, there is also a unique dining space next to the Kitchen area. This property is fully furnished to an excellent standard and is available immediately for viewing. St George Wharf is located at the foot of Vauxhall Bridge, 0.1 miles from Vauxhall Underground, Over-ground and Bus stations. Further benefits include - 24 hour concierge, communal gardens, on site amenities and restaurants, as well as access to the River Boat Service, with direct transport to the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Nine Elms Riverside Office - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.