|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (402 days ago)|
- Entrance Hall With Private Access & Staircase To Flat
- Kitchen Diner With Appliances
- One Double Bedroom
- Bathroom, With Shower And W/C
- Energy Efficiency Rating: E
***FIRST MONTH RENT HALF PRICE***
Modernised First Floor Flat, Within Easy Walking Distance Of The Town Centre, Briefly Comprising:
*Entrance Hall With Private Access & Staircase To Flat
*Kitchen Diner With Washing Machine & Fridge Freezer, Integrated Oven & Ceramic Hob
*Bathroom, With Shower And W/C
*Rear Yard *Gas Central Heating
*Water Rates INCLUDED
*Excluding Council Tax
DSS Considered With Guarantor
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62921450.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1552604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Newton Aycliffe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.