|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (474 days ago)|
- A stunning two bedroom village property
- Large rear garden
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Early viewing is advised
A fantastic opportunity to rent this beautiful stone built mid terrace property situated in the popular village of Staindrop set in an enviable position overlooking the delightful Village Green. The property has been refurbished but still boasts traditional features throughout. In brief the property comprises of a entrance hallway, a welcoming lounge with bay window and log burner, the modern kitchen is fitted with country style brown floor units with builder block effect worktops, electric oven and hob, the utility room provides plumbing for a washing machine. Upstairs there is a double and single bedroom with fitted wardrobes to bedroom one. The family bathroom has a walk in shower low level WC and handbasin. To the rear of the property there is a large garden with patio area and outbuildings. The Village of Staindrop benefits from a wealth of amenities including a Primary and Secondary school, a post office, and a number of shops and public houses/restaurants. The historic market Town’s of Barnard Castle and Darlington are located within easy reach of Staindrop. Darlington has a direct train service to London Kings Cross in approximately 2 hours 20 minutes offering superb commuter access. The centres of Teesside, Middlesbrough and the pretty Georgian market town of Richmond are also within close proximity. Situated in an idyllic position this is a unique and desirable letting opportunity we would therefore recommend viewings at the earliest opportunity.
Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following fees may be applicable:
* Administration/credit reference fees - £180 including VAT for one person and £216.00 including VAT for two people
* Guarantor application fees where applicable - £36.00 including VAT
* First months rent and bond is payable on move in
For further information please contact Denham Properties on 01325 356399
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62921660.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26612809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Denham Properties, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.