|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (117 days ago)|
- Rural location adjoining farmland & woodland
- 4 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Large kitchen, utility room, downstairs cloakroom
- Large garden
- Oil fired central heating plus open fire
Property reference number 5717279. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
The ground floor consists of an entrance lobby with cloakroom, hallway, a large kitchen with range-style cooker, a large well-lit sitting room with fireplace, a dining room and a tiled utility room with door leading to the garden. A Bosch fridge freezer, Bosch washing machine and dishwasher are installed and have all been PAT tested.
Upstairs there are 4 double bedrooms and 2 family bathrooms with large fitted storage cupboards and wardrobes. An additional doorway allows one of the bedrooms and bathrooms to be used as guest accommodation.
The garden is mainly laid to lawn with some mature shrubs. There are a number of outbuildings within the garden, ideal for storage.
The private driveway has plenty of space for parking.
House alarm system
Oil central heating
Rother Council Tax band F
* Please quote ref. 5717279 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £228.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62922511.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5717279_52599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.