|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (439 days ago)|
- High gloss entrance door with polished chrome trim
- Hardwood American oak flooring
- Bespoke English kitchen with High gloss lacquered finishes
- Splash back glass mirrored / glass mosaic /polish gress fine porcelain tile
- Banham security locks and keyless digital lock
- Concealed radiators within bespoke radiator covers painted
- Worktop Quartz Composite Stone
- Integrated appliances Siemens & Miele
- White English sanitary and clear glass shower screen
This lower ground floor apartment offers an ample reception room with high quality wood floor throughout, brand new furniture, fully fitted kitchen open plan, double bed and a nicely tiled bathroom
*Pre-wired for sky HD and DVD / Blu-ray Players, internet and telephone
*CCTV cameras to main communal areas
*All sockets and light fittings in dark nikel
*Gas fired heating with high efficiency boilers with individual thermostatic radiator valves.
*Mains powered smoke-heat and carbon monoxide (Co) detectors
*All walls containing insulation and soundproofing stained with matt ecological colours
*Spy hole to apartment entrance doors
This Studio is situated inside the "YORK SHELL" a newly refurbished building in one of London's most prestigious residential location. Lying in the heart of Marylebone, York shell is surrounded by iconic contemporary architecture standing alongside expansive Georgian and Edwardian properties, which gives way to one of the oldest surviving residential walkways in London.
The Property is surrounded by the exquisite shopping facilities of Oxford Street, Bond Street, Regents Street and some of the capital fines restaurants. Regents Park, Portman Square and Hyde Park are all within walking distance offering leisure public access.
York Shell is ideally located to give you the best access to the UK's Top universities and educational institutions such as the British Museum and the British Library. In addition, the location is exceptionally well connected, for commuting within London, across the UK, and overseas travel.
The nearest Tube Stations are Baker Street, Marylebone & Marble Arch, offering access to Central, Circle, Bakerloo, Hammersmith and City, and Metropolitan lines, providing easy access to the City and all major London airports.
Price is £590 (excluding bills) or £650 pw all inclusive formula.
If you would like to have more information regarding prices of specific properties or arrange a viewing please give us a call on 0207 935 1142 or reply on Right move
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference flat1yorkstreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Villa, London Villa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.