|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (325 days ago)|
- Large featured conservatory
- Water feature in Garden
- Wooden flooring throughout
- 2 mins walk to Bethnal Green Station (0.1 Miles)
- 2 mins walk to Bethnal Green Overground (0.1 miles)
- 7 mins walk to Whitechapel Station (0.4 Mile
- 5 mins walk to Shoreditch (clubs, bars and eateries)
- Busses available: 3, 106, 254, 309, 388, D3, D6, L1, L2, L3, N8 & N253
At the doorstop of so many facilities and amenities...
- Bethnal Green Market
- Whitechapel Market
- Peticoat Lane Market
- Weavers field/Barmy Park/Bethnal Green Gardens - to name some of the parks and greenspaces
- Trendy bars, clubs and eateries of Shoreditch
- IDEA Stores
- Famous MuscleWorks Gym
- V&A Museum of Childhood
- Short walk to the curry capital of UK! Brick Lane
- many many more...
The house boasts 2 large double rooms, large living room, separate fully fitted kitchen. Further benefits also include a large high ceiling conservatory and a garden which includes a water feature.
The house is minutes away from Bethnal Green underground station and within walking distance to the City. Shoreditch and Brick Lane.
A must see for the working professional. Call Hunter & Bloomfield now to arrange a viewing on 0207 538 0707.
Property ref: 121_678_3385519
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62927894.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3385519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter & Bloomfield, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.