|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (476 days ago)|
A smart, modernised 2-bedroom TOWNHOUSE (51 sq m. or 550 sq ft.) with small enclosed, rear garden with shed, allocated parking space nearby and within walking distance of the town centre. The kitchen fittings include built-in cooking appliances, dishwasher and washing machine. The bathroom has a shower over the bath. Also fitted wardrobes, gas-fired central heating, upvc-framed double-glazing and cavity wall insulation.
RENT: £575 pcm exclusive Property ref: REN/1525
BOND: £750 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Viewing by appointment with the Agents
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 6 months (with a longer tenancy of 12 months being preferred). The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £575 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £750 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available on-line at www.tenancydepositscheme.com
4. A reservation fee for UK-based residents of £185 for a couple (£165 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Selby District Council - payable 2016/2017 (gross) £1,277.87 - Band 'B'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (a metered supply).
6. It is expected that the property will be available from the beginning of December and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: From the town centre, proceed towards Boston Spa. Turn left into Station Road, then second left into Fairfield Road. This house is nicely positioned on the right hand side, overlooking the small green, identified by our 'TO LET' board.
The accommodation comprises:-
LIVING ROOM: 3.88m. x 4.00m. with part-glazed upvc entrance door. Window to front facing south-west approx. with vertical blinds and curtain pole. Classic fire surround and hearth with gas coal-effect fire. Light brown carpet. 2 ceiling pendant light fittings. 4 coat-hooks. Staircase to first floor with carpet. Half-glazed door to kitchen.
DINING KITCHEN: 3.88m. x 2.48m. very well fitted with modern wall and base units having pale wood-effect laminated doors, dark grey granite-effect laminated worktops, inset 1¼ bowl sink with mixer tap and black tiled walls between units. Built-in appliances comprise Zanussi electric ceramic hob, AEG stainless steel cooker filter hood and Diplomat Select 620 fan-assisted electric oven. Beko Slimline dishwasher and Indesit IWDC6125 washing machine. Alarm control panel. Tiled-effect vinyl floor-covering. 2 x 4-spot ceiling light fittings. Half-glazed rear entrance door, with outside flood-light. Outside cold water tap.
LANDING: With built-in airing cupboard. Matching carpet (to living room) throughout first floor bedrooms. No access to roof space permitted in order to preserve the thick insulation quilt.
BEDROOM 1: 2.94m. x 2.94m. with window to front. Large walk-in wardrobe/cupboard with electric light, 2 hanging rails and shelf unit. Pair of bedside chests of 2 drawers. Telephone point. Vertical blinds to window and wooden curtain pole with rings.
BEDROOM 2: 3.57m. (incl. wardrobe) x 2.03m. with window to rear. Full width fitted wardrobe with pair of sliding doors, hanging rails and shelves. Vertical blinds to window and wooden curtain pole with rings. Telephone point.
BATHROOM: Fitted with a modern white suite of traditional design comprising panelled ¾ length bath with electric shower appliance over, together with shower rail and curtain; pedestal washbasin and close-coupled w.c. Fully tiled walls. Wall mirror. Light brown carpet. Heated towel rail. Window with vertical blind.
CENTRAL HEATING: Radiator central heating and domestic hot water are provided by the gas-fired combination boiler located in the roof space, with room thermostat and programmer in bedroom 1. Thermostatic radiator valves are fitted to most radiators.
GARDEN: Timber garden hut with window. Flagged patio, brick and gravelled areas to the rear garden; lawn at the front with perimeter borders.
PARKING SPACE: Allocated parking space behind the house, a short distance away, painted '36' on the perimeter wall.
SERVICES: All main services are connected to the property.
Intruder alarm fitted.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62929109.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference REN1525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.