|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (329 days ago)|
- Gardener And Window Cleaner Included
- Double Garage
- Parking For Several Cras
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Double Oven
- Utility Room
- Spacious Rear Garden
Stunning five bedroom detached period cottage, set in the delightful village of Polebrook. The property offers five double bedrooms, three reception rooms, a detached double garage and parking for several vehicles. Gardener and Window cleaner included! The property is offered unfurnished and is available now.
Stunning five bedroom detached period cottage, set in the delightful village of Polebrook. The property comprises: three good sized reception rooms, two with woodburners, spacious country kitchen with integrated fridge, double oven, dishwasher and dining area, downstairs WC and utility room. Upstairs there are five double bedrooms, two with in-built storage and en-suite’s, a study and a family bathroom. The property is set on an extensive plot with lovely gardens to the rear and a detached double garage, the property also has parking for several vehicles. The monthly rent also includes both a gardener and a window cleaner. The property is offered unfurnished and is available now.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62934254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P0597I5107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.