|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (569 days ago)|
- Substantial detached family home
- Five bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Lovely leafy position handy for town and beaches
- Driveway parking and garaging
- Mature sub-tropical rear garden
- Available Now
- Deposit £1500
- Long Term Let possible
- Regret No DSS/Smokers/Pets
A really good size detached family home situated in a leafy no through road very close to the top of Killigrew Street. Five bedrooms, two reception rooms, family bathroom and refurbished kitchen. It has driveway parking for several cars, garage and mature decked gardens to the rear. Handy for town and Marlborough Road King Charles primary schools.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101313000488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rainbow Property, Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.