|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (213 days ago)|
- A delightful apartment set within a beautifully converted Victorian school
- Llight and airy open plan modern kitchen/reception room with space for dining and wood flooring
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Private roof terrace with stunning views over London
- Close to Clapham High Street which is famous for its vibrant and bustling cafes, bars and restaurants
- Near Clapham Common and Clapham North underground stations and Clapham High Street mainline station
A delightful apartment set within a beautifully converted Victorian school. The property comprises a light and airy open plan modern kitchen/reception room with space for dining and wood flooring, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private roof terrace with stunning views over London. Park Lofts is a development running just off Lyham Road, which is close to Clapham High Street which is famous for its vibrant and bustling cafes, bars and restaurants. The local transport links include Clapham Common and Clapham North Underground stations (Zone 2) and Clapham High Street Mainline station providing direct links to the City, the West End and outer London. Parking is also available by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62934857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference CCM120253_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.