|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (348 days ago)|
- Riverside apartment with scenic views
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Off road parking
- Integrated appliances
- Secure controlled access intercom
- Located close to city centre
- EPC Rated D
Property comprises of:-
A good sized lounge with French doors and a Juliet balcony with a fantastic view of greenery and the riverside.
A nicely presented, modern kitchen with integrated fridge, washing machine and stainless steel sink, oven, hob and extractor hood. Ample cupboard space is provided.
A three piece family bathroom
Good sized master bedroom with en-suite shower, sink and W/C
A reasonable sized second bedroom enjoying the same scenic view as the lounge on the rear of the property.
The property benefits for a secure controlled access system.
No pets, smokers or DSS applications.
Council tax band A
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 139358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 3D Lettings, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.