|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (282 days ago)|
- Energy Rating- D
- Three Bedrooms
- Walk in Wardrobe
- Half price rent for the first month
- Allotment including in Rent
- South Facing Garden
HALF PRICE RENT FOR THE FIRST MONTH!!! AFTER THIS IT WILL BE £695 PCM!
HALF PRICE RENT IF YOU MOVE IN BEFORE CHRISTMAS!! AFTER THIS THE PROPERTY WILL BE £695PCM!!!
This beautiful terrace home is set within easy reach of Tiverton town centre. It also comes complete with a seperate allotment area included in the rent! The property has gas central heating and plenty of original features. The accommodation is arranged over three floors which comprises of a kitchen diner with intergrated dishwasher and cooker. A seperate utility room with access to a lean to covered bike storage. There is also a family bathroom with a power shower over the bath. There is a generous sized living room with access to a lovely south facing garden with a decking area and seperate allotment. To the first floor there is single bedroom, a huge double bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and fantastic views. To the second floor there is a further double bedroom. This property benefits from plenty of storage and is being redecorated.
Chapel Street is found within a popular area close to the town centre. The property is ideally situated for ease of access to junction 27 to the M5 motorway.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62941382.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3326I1315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Exeter.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.