Retail Property (high street) to rentMill Lane, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61
£18,000 pa (£1,500 pcm)
1,022 sq. ft.
- 1,022 sq ft (94 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- TOWN CENTRE RETAIL PREMISES
- 1022 ST FT NIA
- GROUND FLOOR SALES WITH FIRST FLOOR OFFICE/STORES
- PROMINENT POSITION BETWEEN HIGH STREET AND BUS STATION
- NEW LEASE AVAILABLE
The premises are well located on Mill Lane. This location is extremely busy, being the main thoroughfare from Asda and the Bus Station to the High Street.
Major retailers in the immediate vicinity include Iceland, New Look, Oxfam and Peacocks.
The Property is arranged as:-
(i) Retail Area has a frontage to Mill lane with width of 15'9" and depth of 39'5". Benefiting from suspended ceiling inset fluorescent lighting and air-condition.
(ii) Rear Storeroom measuring 7'3" x 15'11" with loading access to the rear.
The Net Floor Area of the Ground Floor is 722 sq ft.
Stairs ascend to:
Laid out as 2 No. Offices, Store, WC and Kitchenette.
The Net Floor Area is 300 sq ft.
£18,000 per annum plus VAT.
New Business Lease for a term of 3, 4 or 5 years or multiples thereof with the Tenant responsible for all outgoings.
Rateable Value £18,250: 2017 draft £14,500 with effect from 1 April 2017.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Landlords' proper legal fees to be paid by ingoing Tenant.
We understand VAT is payable on the rental.
Strictly by appointment with our Reception 01527 584242.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62943182.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Truslove, Redditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.