|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (79 days ago)|
- KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- FITTED WARDROBES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- LONG TERM LET AVAILABLE
- CALL NOW TO VIEW
*Three bedroom semi-detached contemporary house* *Downstairs W/C* *Driveway* *Kitchen appliances included* *Rear enclosed garden* *En-suite to master* *Fitted wardrobes* *Gas central heating* *Double glazing throughout* *Long term let available*
Available Mid November 2016
Call now to view
Three bedroom contemporary home located in the popular area of Upper Cambourne, Cambridge. Within close proximity to the A428 towards Cambridge, along with being close to Cambourne college and bus routes.
The property comprises;
Entrance hall with white floor tiles with cloakroom with downstairs W/C and further under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen with white tiles leading from hallway entrance and includes space for small table and chairs. The kitchen comprises; all white good appliances such as; Fridge/Freezer, washing machine and integrated oven, separate gas hob and extractor hood.
Living/Dining room with carpet, TV point and phone line - Double patio doors leading out to rear enclosed garden with patio area and shed. Side gate leading out to driveway.
Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
Second double bedroom
Third single bedroom
Three piece family bathroom
The property also offers gas central heating, double glazing throughout and a driveway for two cars.
Available Mid November 2016
Long term let available
Call now to view
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62943857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2942J3116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.