|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (407 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- POPULAR SOUTH SIDE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO TOWN & TRAIN STATION
- MODERN & SPACIOUS
- NEUTRAL DECOR AND CARPETS
- WOOD BURNER & D/G
- ENCLOSED PATIO GARDEN WITH SHED
Well presented TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE located on the popular and sought after south side of Town, five minutes walk to Hornbeam Train station and also providing easy access into the Town Centre. The property has been extended at the rear to create an impressive dining kitchen and has neutral decor and carpets throughout. The property is UNFURNISHED and comprises: Entrance hall, lounge with wood burner, dining room with large under stairs cupboard, modern dining kitchen with a range of fitted white gloss units, plantation shutters and access to rear enclosed patio area, master bedroom, bedroom two, house bathroom with shower over bath. The property has gas central heating and double glazing.
SORRY NO PETS OR SMOKERS
Deposit: £940 Energy Efficiency Rating: C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 202508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Harrogate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.