|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (568 days ago)|
- Close to schools, shops and amenities
- Newly redecorated and recarpeted
- Ensuite bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Garden, garage and parking
- Sorry no smokers, pets , sharers or DSS
- Available now
** LET BY THE FROST PARTNERSHIP ** A delightful three bedroom unfurnished terrace house close to Lent Rise Combined school, walking distance to Burnham Grammar school, Burnham train station and easy access to the M4/M40. The property has been newly redecorated throughout and new carpets. Property comprises hallway, cloakroom, modern kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Large lounge/dining room with wood flooring, stairs to first floor, doors to enclosed rear garden. On the first floor three bedrooms, two double bedrooms with wardrobes master with ensuite bathroom and a large single bedroom. Bathroom with double shower cubicle, wc and whb. Double glazed, gas central heating. Garage in a block at the rear,with pedestrian access through back gate. Council Tax D , EER C Sorry no DSS, pets, sharers or smokers. Available now.
Via The Frost Partnership, 90 High Street, Burnham
Telephone: 01628 666632 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Garage in block
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62948102.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 288004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Burnham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.