|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 December 2016 (318 days ago)|
- Beautiful 3 bedroom cottage
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast/garden room
- Luxury bathroom with shower
- Pretty garden - permit parking
A stunning two/ three bedroom mid terrace property in the popular area of Hyde just outside the city centre. The property has been refurbished to a high standard. Hyde Close enjoys the benefit of being close to the local pub (The Hyde Tavern), leisure centre and local amenities.
The house offers on street permit parking and gives easy access to the M3, as well as a 55 minute train journey to London Waterloo.
Property comprising; hallway with wooden floor leading to sitting room with woodburner, steps down to the dining room with wooden flooring, double doors leading to the rear garden. Inner hallway with large storage cupboard. The kitchen is very well fitted and includes fridge/freezer, gas hob, oven, extractor hood, washing machine and tumble drier. There is a separate breakfast room with double doors leading out to the patio garden. The garden is west facing and has attractive borders and is paved and gravelled.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101632001379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penyards Property Management, Winchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.