|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (381 days ago)|
- New Designer white gloss kitchen with integrated applicances
- New Integrated Dishwasher, Washing Machine, New Tall Fridge Freezer
- New Hob / Oven
- Newly installed bathroom with walk in shower and beautiful italian gloss white tiles
- Laminate flooring
- Parking Space
- Storage cupboard
- Brown leather sofa, wardropes
- 5 minutes walk to Preston Road Tube Station (Zone 3)
- 20 minutes to Central London
This is a large executive purpose built studio flat which has been beautifully refurbished to a high standard. New bathroom with walk in shower, white gloss italian tiles, chrome towel rail, tiled flooring; newly installed kitchen with new integrated dishwasher, new washing machine, new fridge freezer new oven and hob, new extractor fan; laminate flooring throughout the lounge and bedroom area.
The flat will be fully furnished with 2 seater leather sofa, wardropes, double bed, tv cabinet, table and chairs.
Early viewing is recommeded.My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0004293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.