|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (369 days ago)|
- Spacious four bedroom family home set on three levels
- Qiuet cul de sac location
- Driveway with integral garage and rear garden
- First floor balcony to rear of property
- Ground floor utility room, shower room and bedroom/study
- First floor large lounge, dining room and modern fitted kitchen
- Second floor three bedroom and family bathroom
- En suite to main bedroom and fitted wardrobes
- Good transport links to Leeds, Wakefield and motorway networks
- Close to local amenities
This spacious modern four bedroom family house is set on three levels in a quiet cul de sac location with a private and secluded outlook to the rear.
On the ground floor is an integral garage, shower room, bedroom/study and utility room giving access to a private rear garden.
The first floor consists of a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen and dining room with patio doors leading onto a large wooden framed balcony.
On the second floor are three further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
The main bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room.
The property is in excellent condition throughout with UPVC double glazing, central heating and combi boiler.
Situated close to local amenities with good transport links to Leeds, Wakefield and the motorway networks.
My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0005407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.